Shipping and Return Policy
- Orders will be shipped via Canada Post unless an alternate carrier is specifically requested.
- Orders that are too large or too heavy to ship with Canada Post will be arranged by mutual consent on a suitable carrier.
- All goods are inspected and carefully packed when shipped. If shipping damage occurs all claims must be made with carrier, not with Vicprop.com.
- Shortages and errors must be reported within 7 days of receiving order.
- Inboard propellers are not returnable, as they inventoried in a factory pilot bore and are machined to fit your boat’s shaft size.
- PROPELLER WARRANTY: Each manufacturer will support their product warranty individually. Vicprop.com will facilitate the warranty procedure.
- In order to make a claim please contact us at 250-743-8151 for a R.M.A. (Return Merchandise Authorization) and shipping instructions.
- The R.M.A. must be indicated along with your address on the mailing label and the shipping carton should include your return shipping address, your daytime phone number and the original purchase receipt.
- Warranty’s do not cover any expense of downtime, haul outs, propeller removal or install, or shipping charges. All returns valid for 90 days.