Victoria Propeller Ltd. (vicprop.com) understands your concerns about your personal information, how it is used and if it is shared.
- Pages on our Web site that require any input of your personal information are secured and encrypted through our Geotrust SSL Certificate.
- Your web browser should indicate a lock symbol in the address bar, to verify that the page is secure.
Personal Information Collection:
- In order to better serve you, we require that you create an online account with vicprop.com prior to purchasing any items available from our web site.
- During the account creation process, we will collect and store your email address, name (first and last), your address(s), and your telephone number.
- Your personal information is stored in our secured database so we are able to process your order(s), and communicate with you on the status of your order or request.
- Your personal information is an important part of our business. We do not release your personal information unless required by law.
- You are required to create a password to further protect you personal information and your account from unauthorized use. You are required to keep your password safe. If you feel that your password has been compromised, we can reset your password with a temporary password upon request, or you can update your password while you are logged in, or by using our automated password reset system.
Automatic Information Collection:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with vicprop.com.
- We collect and analyze IP addresses of visitors to vicprop.com.
- vicprop.com accepts various forms of payment during the checkout procedure.
- Credit card payments are processed directly through Moneris E Select Plus.
- The process is seamless, meaning you stay on our site. The credit card data is sent directly to Moneris, we do not receive any of your credit card data.
- Once the payment has been made, we will receive notification of the approval and we will proceed to process and ship your order.
- Payments can also be made through Paypal. This process will redirect you to the Paypal website where you will have to log into your paypal account to complete the payment.
- Once the Paypal payment process is complete, you will be returned to our web site. We will receive notice of your payment, and if approved, we will proceed to process and ship your order.
- vicprop.com contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- vicprop.com gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1.) You can send your request via email to email@example.com
2.) You can call (250) 743-8151
Corrections / Update:
- vicprop.com gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
1.) Logon to your account, and select "My Account", then "Edit your account information"
2.) email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting the Web Site:
- email to email@example.com
- Contact us in writing:
Victoria Propeller Ltd.
3385 Trans Canada Hwy
Cobble Hill, B.C. V0R 1L7
- Contact us by Telephone at (250) 743-8151