- Victoria Propeller Ltd. ("VicProp.com") sells various products and provides various services subject to the customer's compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this policy. USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES AN UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICE OR BUY PRODUCTS.
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide and maintain accurate contact information.
- The registered user of an account is responsible for the actions of all parties using that account.
- Any attempt to reduce the security, stability, or integrity of VicProp.com's store or website, or those of any other organization, will result in immediate account termination and the notification of the relevant authorities.
- The service and products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. No advice or information given by VicProp.com shall create a warranty. The only exception to this shall be in VicProp.com's return policy
- Under no circumstances shall VicProp.com be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to result from use of or inability to use our service, or the customer's reliance on or use of information services or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, delays, defects, or any failure of performance.
- VicProp.com's failure to enforce any term or condition in this policy shall not be taken as a waiver of that term or condition.
- VicProp.com reserves the right to send email notices to the customer.
- VicProp.com will have the final say on what constitutes a violation of these terms and conditions.